I Miss You



I miss you. 

I can’t stop thinking about you.
It’s like you’re stuck in my head. 
I think about you everyday.
You say you love me
And I know you mean it too. 
But without you here I’m just dead. 
I walk alone in town and run when I see someone I know.
When I get to that one place where it all happened,
I just breakdown. 
My heart isn’t like it was before. 
I always ask myself “where are you?” and “when will you come back?”
I always end up waiting for an answer to come.
Nothing came and it just crushed me inside.
When you’re not here I feel like I should be dead.
When I see couples kissing in public and saying those words,
It hurts me, and I wish it was you and me.
I miss you like whoa, and this poem can’t even explain how much.

Comments

Cik Zety said…
i miss him soo damn much hunn ):

Popular posts from this blog

Kalau putus tunang ada ke yang sambung balik ?

Me & Braces

6 Kelebihan 'Single Mingle'